Despite the crazy world outside my corner of CT, my world was pretty awesome in 2018. Here are the top 20 reasons why (with my favorite pictures to illustrate.)
20. I got to photograph some really fun people
19. I caught some out of this world, epic light
18. I got to photograph my first grown-up cake smash!
17. I got to take on some projects that were purely experimental and fun
16. I got to meet some amazing new families….
15. And revisit some families I have seen in previous years
14. I got to photograph people while standing knee deep in the water
13. I got to see some of the most gorgeous spots in my corner of the world
12. I got to photograph an aspiring pop star
11. I got to meet and photograph some amazing entrepreneurs and creatives
12. I got to borrow some babies
11. I landed my first politician client – David Lawson
Because of David Lawson (who lost, which broke my heart!), I got to meet Jahana Hayes (OMG!!!)
10. I got to do a creative shoot at the railroad museum
9. I got to photograph some ridiculously gorgeous people
8. I laughed my butt off
7. I got to be a part of some really special occasions
6. I got to photograph the art collection of a talented painter and art collector
5. I won an award!
4. I was chosen to photograph a massive international scholar competition at Yale – and I got to meet students from all over the world!
3. I got to help two people find each other – and be a part of the proposal!
I was hired to take photographs to showcase this man’s personality, to be used on his online dating profile.
Those photographs quickly attracted the right woman and a few short months later, I was hired to photograph the proposal itself.
What a special job that was!! Congrats Dan and Melinda!
2. I got to do two separate shoots for a print magazine
Because 2018 was a fantastic, awesome, wonderful year full of life and love.
Thank you so much to all of my clients, friends, family, and fans who supported me this year. I am so blessed with a supportive husband who encourages me in all of my crazy endeavors. <3
xo Love you all!